Happy birthday wishes to my love

I love the way your eye sparkles when you smile, happy birthday and I wish you all the best.

You are one of the few people in this world that makes me feel happy, happy bday, love.

My day is not complete if I do not get to see your wonderful smile, wonderful birthday to you!

There are some things that you say that makes me a whole lot happier, have fun today, dear!

You are my sunshine in the world full of rainy days, you complete me, best birthday to you!

happy birthday wishes to boss  

I cannot even imagine what life would be without you by my side, happy birthday my love!

Everything you touch turns into a colorful object, wonderful bday to you, my dearest love.



You bring color in this hopeless life of mine, you give me direction, best bday to you!

I cannot even imagine how lonely I would be if you were not here with me, happy birthday!

Who would have thought I would meet the love of my life ever, best bday to you, love!

You entered my life and I cannot even bear the thought of you leaving, happy birthday!

wedding anniversary quotes for friends

This is the moment you have long been waiting for, love, wonderful bday to you dearest love.

I wish you do not think that I am taking you for granted, I am not, all the best to you!

I love the way you tell me everything about your day even the small things, happy birthday!


funny birthday wishes for friend 
 


I may not always show it to you but I love you, I always would and will, best birthday!

I will always be with you, beside you until the end of the time, happiest birthday to you!

You are the person I trust the most in this world and I just love you so, happy birthday.

good night wishes for baby

One day we will look back to this day and now that it is of most importance, wonderful birthday!

I just want you to know that I love you so much and that I miss you every day, happy bday!

A million kisses from me to you on this birthday of yours, have fun and just enjoy your day.

I want to be with you as long as I can, for as long as I could, I love you and happy bday.

You make me mad and yet you calm me down, we are opposites but in love, happy bday!

I cannot even wait to tell you to have fun in your birthday so I will just be here for you.

good morning my beautiful wife  

No matter how quickly time passes us by, my love for you will remain forever, happy birthday.



Comments

Popular Posts