Sweet Birthday Wishes For Your Wife

Kick-start your wife’s day with the following sweet birthday messages that will leave her smiling and happy!

1.

good morning wishes for husband


2. “It seems that everyone knows you turned a year older except me. In my eyes, you are exactly the way that you were when I met you for the first time – stunning and gorgeous. Happy birthday.”

3. “As you blow the candles on your birthday cake, I want to tell you what a wonderful wife you make. Without you in my life, my heart would have bled. With you, I look forward to a wonderful life ahead. Happy birthday, darling.”
4. “I know you have a lot of things to do, so I’m taking them off your hands and doing them for you. Happy Birthday – I love you!”

5. “Very few people meet their soul mates, but I have been fortunate enough to marry this special someone! I hope you have a beautiful birthday. Happy birthday, dear!”


happy anniversary to my husband messages  

6. “Congratulations honey! You have circled our Sun again and it’s your Birthday! I wish you the best, and a seven-course dinner tonight.

7. “Every now and then someone comes into your life and they turn it upside down in a good way, and you are that someone for me! You are my life and I wish you a very happy birthday.”

8. “To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring into my life. Happy birthday!”

9. “I wake up every morning and thank the good Lord for bringing you into my life. Jerry Maguire said it best ‘you complete me’. Happy birthday, my beautiful wife. I love you always and forever.”


10. “You may be older by a year today but you are sexier than ever! Happy birthday.”

birthday quotes for sister 



12. “With each year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for you at life’s every up and down and the in-between. Happy birthday, my love.”


13. “Let’s make this a birthday to remember. It’s all about you today and I want to make you feel like the happiest woman alive.”

14. “I don’t feel embarrassed in telling all my friends that you are in charge of my life. I feel lucky and proud to have a woman as hardworking and focused as you are, my wife. Happy birthday.”

good night quotes for girlfriend 

15. “Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to say SORRY for all the fights and arguments, THANK YOU for all the sacrifices you’ve made and I LOVE YOU for everything that you mean to me. Happy birthday.”

16. “I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful and supportive life partner like you, sweetheart! I wish you true happiness on your birthday, and always!”

17. “No words can express my feelings for you, honey. You are my love, my sunshine, my life! Happy birthday!”

18. “More than a wife in you I have found a friend for life. Happy birthday.”

good morning quotes for girlfriend 

19. “On birthdays people wish so many things, but for me there are just two words – never and always. Always be by my side and never leave me. I love you so much darling. Happy birthday.”

20. “Best birthday wishes to the perfect woman in the world who chose to love an imperfect man like me. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts